Earnings & Profit Disclaimer:
1. Seatown REI and any associated entities makes no assurance or promise regarding any future earnings or income, nor that you will make any specific amount of money at all or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or Income statements of Profit or Projected projects are what you “may earn.” However, there is no promise or guarantee that you will experience this income or profit.
3. Seatown REI and any associated entities makes no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding income are an indication of future results or success.
4. You should do your own research and due diligence before purchasing any property or anything else real estate related. Always seek advice from your Realtor, your Accountant, and/or an Attorney if you are unsure of anything.
5. If you are seeking to Invest in real estate as a business venture, you realize that there are risks associated. Although people choose to have a career in real estate, there is the chance of loss, chance of loss with any business.
6. You should do your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any property, services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the reasons mentioned, you agree that Seatown REI and any associated entities are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. Although we have many happy clients, the typical client does take action to perform a real estate deal & therefor does not profit from using the website. As a client, we hope you will successfully use the website to find deals while utilizing tools and people in your corner to help you make your decision to buy.
8. Seatown REI is intended for users who are already investing in real estate, have past real estate investing experience, or are serious about investing. Please do not use Seatown REI if you do not meet this criteria: A) You do not have real estate investing experience, B) You ave a relatively low amount of savings, or C) You cannot afford the risk of loss in doing a real estate transaction. A very large number of people own rental properties, flip houses and do other real estate investing, but like anything else, there is risk of loss in doing a real estate transaction. Many people on Seatown REI do real estate fix & flips and other transactions, but the “average person” who uses Seatown REI does not do a real estate transaction. It is up to each user to decide whether to make an offer or complete a transaction.
9. Seatown REI does not teach you how to start a real estate business. Rather, it provides properties which allows existing or serious investors (with adequate savings to endure risk of loss) to make investing decisions.